SCKF Shinpan Seminar
9am - 5pm
- each dojo complete sign up sheet and return
to Tim Yuge by Sat March 7th. Note: SCKF will buy obento for 7 dan
and 8 dan senseis, but you must put their names on the form.
- seminar is open to all yudansha, but only 3-dan and above may actively
- participation in shinpan seminar and kata seminar will be required to
try for 4dan at the SCKF shinsa.
- all seminar participants are required to:
- bring bogu and shimpan-ki
- participate in shiai
- bring FIK Kendo Rules and Regulation Book ("green book"), 2000 or 2006
Note: e-bogu is currently out of stock on the
but may receive a shipment just before the seminar.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO DOJOS AND PARTICIPANTS
Prior to attending the seminar, each participant (including 3-dan)
should review the rule book to familiarize yourselves with
the basic referee terminologies and general rules. Seminar time will
be limited so these items are important for your active participation.
Dojos should conduct practice shiai for participants prior to the
seminar, and encourage your participants to be familiar with the basic
referee commands. Head instructors should also attend the seminar as
they need to know what is expected of their kenshi for referee
requirements this year.
SCKF home page