message from Yuge sensei
Subject: Kamei Sensei Visit and Seminar - Nov. 10 and 11 - URGENT
Dear SCKF Members:
Please forward this to your dojo members as quickly as possible!
See attachment for detailed schedule.
This is the first time, in years, that SCKF has brought a sensei from Japan
to instruct us. Please make every effort to attend this event!
I have have finally finalized the schedule for the Kamei-sensei visit and
seminar. Please review the schedule and note that there are two items
that need immediate attention:
- Bento orders for Saturday and or Sunday
- Dinner Party for Saturday night
Also if there are any questions regarding who can attend, please let me
know as soon as possible.
- Saturday morning: This will be more for yudansha members, especially
those in the 1-5 dan class who have intentions of taking shinsa in the
future, however all yudansha should attend
- Saturday afternoon: The "Kendo Basics using Bokuto" is important for
all members, especially 2kyu and above (children and adults). If
previously had at this year's Las Vegas Summer Camp, you should attend to
assist or get more practice! Bring your bokken (tachi-long sword)!
- Sunday morning: Everyone (children and adult, all kyu and yudansha)
- Sunday afternoon: Limited space but we will have godo keiko. We may
limit to yudansa only due to space.
Note: We will try and have godo keiko on Saturday as well.