SCKF 2015 Federation Dues
- please submit your annual membership dues at the SCKF March
Board meeting or earlier
- dues summary (from fees page)
|| SCKF Dues
|| AUSKF Dues
| 17 years and under
| 18 years and over
- dues files (xls) were sent to each dojo in early February
- for returning members, enter "4/1/2015" in the
"registration day" column, check the appropriate age column
using a lowercase "x", and fill in AUSKF fee amount (25 or 40)
- for non-returning members, leave row as is (do not delete or move)
- add members who were not registered in 2014 in the "new members"
- please make sure the last name and first name are as the kenshi
would wish to see on their menjo
- for yellow fields, please provide more information (eg birthdate
or menjo). Other color fields are info for AUSKF (for example,
new ranks received in 2014).
- please fill in your dojo's contact information if it is blank
- do not add your own formulas, columns, formatting, font, etc
- submission and payment is by dojo
- the xls file only sums the AUSKF fees. Please submit payment
for the total of both AUSKF and SCKF fees ($66 for 18 and over,
$39 for 17 yrs and under). Ages are as of 4/1/2015.
- payment for your dojo should be submitted in one check written
to Southern California Kendo Federation
- email your updated excel file to the both
Kevin Abe and
- hand your check to Kevin Abe, or mail it to:
Kevin Abe, 117 E Victoria Ave, Montebello CA 90640
- the deadline is 3/7, the March meeting.
If you need more time, contact
Kevin Abe or
- 2015 is a transitional year for federation membership starting and
ending dates (April 1st through March 31st, vs January 1st through
December 31st, see
In practice, there should be no real difference for SCKF members.
SCKF home page