SCKF trophy/plaque winners are listed below.
See full results (xls), including tournament trees.
- senior non-degree 1-3 kyu
- 1st: A. Kim (NOR)
- 3rd: B. Yoon (NOR)
- ladies 1 dan and under
- 3 dan
- 4 dan and over
- 1st: C. Yang (TOR)
- 2nd: D. Yang (TOR)
- senior team
- 1st: SCKF A
J. Brown (TOR), G. Lee (TOR), S. Yoo (TOR), D. Yang (TOR),
C. Yang (TOR) (taisho)
- 2nd: SCKF B
A. Kim (NOR), G. Takeda (TOR), F. Itokazu (COV), Y. Kariya (NOR),
D. Nakamoto (CM) (taisho)
- Yuge sensei will handle tournament entry and hotel arrangements.
Deadline is April 10th.
- each dojo please email the following information to
Yuge sensei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by April 10:
- Participant name, rank, age
- Parents' names
- Note: at least one parent of any child under 17 years
of age must accompany their child due to high security problems
- if this is not possible, a notarized form must be provided
designating someone from your dojo who is willing to act as the
- Other guest names and ages
- Hotel room list
- Flight information
- names of people interested in a possible trip to Victoria Island on
- other information
- individuals handle their own air fare and flight arrangements
- there is no tournament fee, however please consider making a
donation to Steveston Dojo
- important travel information
- see the
Hemisphere Travel Initiative for U.S. Department of State and
Department of Homeland Security travel requirements.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative is a result of the
Intelligence Reform and Prevention Act of 2004 (IRTPA),
requiring all travelers to present a passport or other document
proving identity and citizenship when entering or re-entering the U.S.
- TSA prohibited items
- if you have any questions, please contact
- additional late information received from Murao sensei
- reminder: there will be a Friday (May 7th) night keiko at the
Steveston Community Centre (regular place) from
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (need to be out of the gym by 9:00 PM)
- please see match schedule (xls) and be
aware of when and where you are competing, to help the taikai
move along quicker
- THE SENIOR TEAM MATCHES WILL BE 3 MINUTES LONG.
- Eating area will be moved to the "MAIN SCHOOL ROTUNDA". This will
allow for more room in the 2nd gym. The Ladies will allow you
access to the eating area "only" if you have a lunch ticket or a
"Guest" or "Official" ribbon. Lunch tickets will be enclosed in the
- Aoi Bogu, E-Bogu and the massage booth will be located in the 2nd gym
- This year, with the use of the 2nd gym, we woud like to ask all
particpants to leave their shoes in the 2nd gym. We have several
local senior residents coming to watch the taikai and we would like
to avoid unnecessary accidents caused by loose footwear.
SCKF home page