Kiwada Sensei Tour
Kiwada Daiki Sensei, 2012 AJKF Champion, will visit Southern California
Friday November 22 through Sunday November 24.
- cover letter (emailed Mon, Nov 4, 2013)
Dear WKF, SCKO, CCKF and SCKF dojo:
Here is the schedule for Kiwada-sensei's visit to Los Angeles:
- Fri Nov 22: Arrive LAX - Godo keiko at Torrance Dojo 730 to 930pm
- Sat Nov 23: Team USA will host sensei all day.
- Sun Nov 24: Seminar 8:30am - 4pm: (A.M. Basics, P.M. Adv. Waza)
- Sun night: Sayonara Party 6pm
- Mon Nov 25: Kiwada-sensei will depart to Japan via LAX.
Sunday Seminar info:
- Silverado Park Gym (see map)
1600 West 32nd Street, Long Beach, CA 90810
- Please arrive no later than 8am, as we will start at 8:30am
- This seminar is open to all kendo levels
- basics will concentrate on kyu and mudansha adult levels
- advance waza will concentrate on yudansha
Bento and Sayonara Party info:
- Each dojo submit orders using xls form
(rename file using dojo name)
- DEADLINE: Fri Nov 14
- email email@example.com,
- Payment by cash or check to Southern California Kendo Federation
(collected at seminar). Each dojo is responsible for full payment of
ordered bento and reserved dinners.
- Bento orders for Sunday: $9 each, includes 1 bottle water
- Sayonara Party: $30/person (Drinks are on own)
Location: Szechwan (Shisen) Chinese Restaurant (310) 534-1476
2107 Pacific Coast Highway, Lomita CA 90717
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hope to see all of you at the seminar and dinner!
f/Hosting federations (SCKO, WKF, SCKF)
SCKF home page