- invitation (contains link to application form)
- Yuge sensei will handle tournament entry and hotel arrangements.
- each dojo please email the following information to
- Participant name, rank, age
- Parents' names
- Note: at least one parent of any child under 17 years
of age must accompany their child due to high security problems
- if this is not possible, a notarized form must be provided
designating someone from your dojo who is willing to act as the
- Other guest names and ages
- Hotel room list
- Flight information
- other information
- individuals handle their own airfare and flight arrangements
- tournament fee is by donation to Steveston Dojo
- Friday keiko Steveston Community Center from 7-8:45p
- important travel information
- all travelers must present a passport or other document
proving identity and citizenship when entering or re-entering the U.S.
- TSA prohibited items
- see full results (xls).
Congratulations to the following SCKF winners!
- Yoon J (1st, 1-3 kyu)
- Maekawa S (3rd, women's 1dan and under)
- Mizobe K (3rd, 3dan)
- Williams J (1st, 3dan)
- Brown J (3rd, 4dan and above)
- Chang J (2nd, 4dan and above)
- Huh DJ (1st, 4dan and above)
- Senior Team (1st): Williams J, Chang J, Huh DJ, Hatakeyama J, Brown J
SCKF home page