Iaido Shinkyu Shinsa
Sunday 10/27/19, 10am
Hillview Middle School, Whittier
- see application form (pdf)
- see submission notes later in this page
- names will appear on menjo as they appear in
the membership database
You will be informed if the name on your application form differs
from the database.
If you wish to make any name changes, a special request needs to
be made to AUSKF, as they will be confirming
kenshi names and membership status.
- SCKF membership deadline was 7/31
- application form for non-SCKF participants
- you will need the approval and signature of your regional
federation on the above form
- please also be sure to get approval from your dojo head instructor
- all applications are due 10/20
- shinsa location: Hillview Middle School
(see info and map)
- This is the facility used for SCKF youth practices.
"When you park in the parking lot you'll see the gym. There's a double
gate between the office and the lunch area. You'll go through there to
the gym. The restrooms are attached to the gym.
The stage can be used for changing (it's covered)."
- Set up: examiner table (2 tables, 5 chairs), timekeeper (1 chair),
kaishisen (10m from examiner table), staging chair (4m from kaishisen),
Also 1 table for refreshments (donuts and water).
- sign in closes at 9:45am
- no late applicants allowed!
- 1kyu and above applicants will need to turn in your completed
written tests at sign-in
- see below for more information on the shinsa
as well as results
Shinkyu shinsa results
- new 3 kyu
OSHIMA, Paul (NOR)
- new 2 kyu
BREWINGTON, Polly (SAC,NCKF),
ABE, Hidehito (SAC,NCKF)
- new 1 kyu
MURAMOTO, Michiyo (NOR)
Congratulations to all!
SCKF home page